• We accept cash, checks, VISA, MasterCard, and Discover.
• Unless specifically noted, the senior rate is available for patrons 60 and older; the youth rate is available for patrons 16 and under.
• Tickets may be purchased online, over the phone, or in-person. All phone and online sales are subject to a $5.00 fee per transaction.
• Tickets are nonrefundable. Tickets may be exchanged for another performance of the same production for a $2 per ticket fee. Please call the box office for details.
• Group rates are available for most productions. Contact the box office at (207) 873-7000 for more details.
• We do not mail tickets for web or phone sales. If tickets are not picked up in advance of the performance, they can be picked up at the will-call table before the show.
• Web sales will close at 4pm for evening performances and 11am for matinees. Unless the event is sold-out, tickets will be available at the door.
• Our productions are intended to appeal to a wide range of ages. Not every event is suitable for all ages. Parents should consider whether their children can sit quietly and comfortably for approximately 90 minutes without distracting other members of the audience.
• For most performances, the house will open for seating a half-hour before curtain time.
• Tickets in every section (except the center of both balconies) are separated with odd-numbered seats on the left and even-numbered seats on the right (i,e., seats B3 and B5 are next to one another). For a seating chart, please click here.
Do you have a question we haven't answered here? Please call us at (207) 873-7000 or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.