Box Office Relocation
Effective on Tuesday, September 4, 2018
NEW LOCATION: Opera House Lobby
1 Common Street, Second Floor
NEW HOURS: Weekdays 12:00pm – 5:00pm
Opera House Membership
- 10% off your ticket to Waterville Opera House produced Events!
- 1 FREE ticket to an HD Broadcast (Metropolitan Opera, National Theatre, Bolshoi Ballet)!
- 1 week of advanced ticket purchases before they go on sale to the general public!
ALL THIS FOR JUST $30.00!
Memberships are valid for 1 year from date of purchase.
We offer Family Memberships!
$50.00 for 2 and $25 for every addition family member.
Please call us at 873-7000 to order a Family Membership.
- The weekday box office is located at 1 Common Street on the 2nd Floor (above City Hall) at the Concessions Stand. Office hours are Noon-5:00pm, Monday-Friday.
- The pre-show box office is located at 1 Common Street (on the 1st floor of City Hall). Open 1 hour prior to show time.
- Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express accepted.
- There is a $3.00 per ticket service fee for phone and online transactions.
- There is a $2.00 per ticket service fee for in person transactions.
- Unless specifically noted, senior prices begin at age 60; student prices are for those age 18 or with a valid college id.
- NEW! Children ages 3 and up require tickets. Children under the age of 3 years old may sit on an adult’s lap and do not require a ticket.
- Accessible seating is available ONLY on the orchestra level. The elevator does not access balcony seating.
- If ordered online or over the phone, tickets will be retained at the box office until the day of the performance. We do not mail tickets. Tickets may be picked up in advance of the performance during our regular Box Office hours.
- Tickets are non-refundable. Tickets may be exchanged for another performance of the same show for a $2.00 per ticket charge.
- Group discounts are available for 10 or more. Please call the Box Office to reserve group tickets.
- Opera House members enjoy a 10% discount on all Opera House events and advance notice of upcoming events. Call the Box Office for more details.
- For most performances, the house will open for seating 30 minutes before show time.
- Our productions are intended to appeal to a broad age range. Not every event is suitable for all ages. Please consider your child’s maturity, attention span, interest, and ability to sit still before purchasing tickets.